The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, December 8, 2023

How come Science can't tell us why 12 08 2023

 How come science can't tell us why someone is a homosexual?

For all the money spend on science, it would seem like a very simple question to answer.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps.

So there is some initiative by President Joseph Biden whereby if the United States Government funded pharmaceutical research that we can have affordable generic versions of those drugs made.

I completely agree with that.

I mean who wouldn't agree with that?  A hot headed cold blooded Republican that wants to impeach him?

Science also can't tell us why some hears voices that are jealous insults?  "Dr. are you trying to tell me that the reason I hear debilitating vitriolic insults is that I am somehow jealous of myself?"  By the way those are the highest profit margin drugs of the pharmaceutical companies.

I once bought a pair of underwear that was way too tight and after I wore it I realized that I did not feel like my normal man self?  A testosterone issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment