The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tunnels under Gaza 12 19 2023

1.  So there are tunnels under Gaza.

2. They are connected to the hospitals.

3. The Israelis pumped water into them.


I just keep going around in circles with those three items.  And I ask myself, is it a "machination?"

Who built them?  Some big enough to drive a jeep through?

They look to be reinforced with round metal.  That had to come from somewhere?  Some factory somewhere.

Who staffs those hospitals, Israelis or Gazans?

Israeli has satellite technology, to be able to detect certain operations.

When were they built?  Funny how we are a short 3 or so years into the Covid 19 Virus?  Were they built before then?

Last I heard the Gazans were told to leave their homes (Gaza) but they were not to be allowed into Egyt?  Which means what?  Nowhere to go?  Just like somebody in a tunnel being flooded?

Last count I read 18,000 Gazans killed, mostly women and children?

*****'

I shouldn't be afraid to write this next comment, but yet I am.  When you torture your enemy you validate their opposition to you.  To me that seems plain as day.  Like that is what every rational adult human being would think.  But you can tell a lot of people do not think that way.  I find it disturbing.

So why do you torture someone?  So that they are traumatized and that you can then somehow enslave them?  The official answer is to attain information?  But I think it has a darker light to it than that?  I think those who do it are mentally sick and it is like a drug to them?  Perhaps it revitalizes a latent animalistic nature in some way when they do it?  To create War just for that purpose?

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

And why did Putin invade Ukraine?  Is it part of a strategy to conquer Europe Asia?  Is it part of a strategy to weaken the United States?  Or are there oil deposits or mineral deposits under the Ukraine?  What is the real reason?  He gave no evidence of his reason.  And they are torturing Ukrainians per that hourly news show appears on Sunday night once a week.  I mean why couldn't Putin build a nation that is respected?  Why couldn't he lead all of those other slavic nations by example?  Because he really isn't that type of a person is he.  He didn't have a father and hence he can't be that type of father figure?

And you see a lot of politicians, and note their belief systems, and you have to ask yourself, "What kind of a bad father did he have to have?"  A wealthy drunk that disassociated from his own children?

There I said it.  My Constitutional rights should protect me.  Republicans have brainwashed the Democrats so that the Democrats are taking away your rights for them?  When a Republic says our country is a Republic?  What is the real image they have in their mind of it?  A plantation?

The reason Putin doesn't have those answers is because he hasn't had to answer to anyone.

And there is something about a son having to answer to his biological father that can't be duplicated.




No comments:

Post a Comment