The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Reading about Hunter Biden 12 09 2023

So I was reading about Hunter Biden making ~2 million a year for at least two years.  And it looks like it is labeled as coming from "consulting." 

And the validity of that consideration in terms of what was done for it seems on the backs of people's minds?

And they want to drag Joe Biden into it?

And Vivek R. (Sp?) accused N. Haley of making Millions by giving simple speeches like Hillary Clinton did.

But people compare legality when they make either right or wrong decisions?

Which brings me to this, all of the above funny money seems very minor in comparison to legal profits from insider trading?

I mean if you want to enforce standards you have to establish them? 

I don't understand why a statesman needs to raise so much money?

Are you doing something for the country by being a politician or is something comparatively unfair being done for you when you become a politician?  I see a sketch of a Confederacy in this.

*****'

Off topic

Is having an army in times of peace, does it really amount to religious persecution of the educateable upwardly mobile class.  I was about to add one damning good condemnation point here but the demonic voice cut in.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy 



No comments:

Post a Comment