The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Interesting: John Birch Society

 C. Christie mentioned this.  He said Reagan believed in the truth and didn't like the John Birch Society?  If my memory is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

It is based in Grand Chute WI. ( A little bit North of Lake Winnebago.)

*****'

In terms of that recent Republican debate?  The more they tear each other apart the better for our Country.

I agree with Vivek on a lot of things.  But a few things I don't agree with is more than enough for me not to vote Republican.

I agree with a lot of what I read about JBS.

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

Off topic.

I am going to have to research Daylight Savings Time, but I have had enough of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment