The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, May 22, 2015

If you added flat beer back to new beer that has not been fermented would you get a better nonalcoholic beer

If you added flat beer back to new beer that has not been fermented would you get a better nonalcoholic beer;  much as I state that my Murphy's Miracle wine is a good non alcoholic wine?

http://themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/2014/04/toms-easter-wine-recipe-na-04-22-2014.html

I believe that this could be done!  Might save a lot of lives from accidental death as well as being born into perdition.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 05/22 /2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment