The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Passed Gallstones Today 05 05 2015

Passed Gallstones Today 05 05 2015

Passing Gallstones gives me a feeling as if I am 30 years younger!  There is a marked reduction in body tension that feels like anxiety after they are passed.

I don't know what the psychological effect of them is documented to be but the psychological relief is tremendous!

I believe I once read something by Dr. Hulda Clark that stated Gallstones form around parasites.

I find that a certain left to right upper body movement helps facilitate them.

I also read that if you have Kidney Stones they you also likely have Gallstones.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 05 05 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


How many people who have extended abdomens highly indicative of death by heart attack have gallstones?  I would say quite a few and the reason being that the digestive fluids in the liver are compromised or impaired from reaching the digestive tract to digest the food and utilize it as energy.  I also will say that I believe overeating causes the gallbladder to become upwardly compressed leading to gallstones.  So I don't like to eat pizza.

These pills help.

Bupleurum Liver Cleanse by Planetary Formulas

http://www.vitacost.com/planetary-herbals-bupleurum-liver-cleanse-530-mg-150-tablets

and Milk Thistle by Vitacost brand

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-milk-thistle-extract-standardized-600-mg-per-serving-100-capsules

I don't make any money from these writings or links, it is just my pure will to disseminate.

I had kidney stones and I have never had a Doctor tell me that I should have a scan for them even though once you get them you are likely to get them again; in fact Doctors seem to be the contrary of anything you assert.  And I never have had a Doctor tell me that if you have Kidney Stones you also likely have Gallstones.

But what does it feel like?  Initially when I first had them years ago if felt like sharp pains in the right side of the chest just below the rib cage. But this time is was more like dull lava feeling of pressure.  Like I said it feels like you are 20 years younger after you pass them so indeed there is a psychological effect.  Because it isn't noted by the medical community is another mark of medical fraud.

And I don't need to assert too much proof of the psychological effect we have all heard of the term he has bile connotative of ornery or assertive.

There is a complete calming of the body feeling after they have passed.

So knowing that what are the long term effects on the joints and heart of having undiagnosed gallstones?

I once worked with a Doctor of Chemistry who taught Doctors in college.  Do you know what he told me?  That when the played Poker the played for PILLS!  (And not the type of listed above; the purely psychoactive type!!!!)

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 05 05 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment