The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Is the FBI driving Citizens insane only to lead to deadly confrontations with the Police Department 05 30 2015

Is the FBI driving Citizens insane only to lead to deadly confrontations with the Police Department 05 30 2015


Where do I get that notion from?  Back in college I was drinking friends with a guy whose uncle was the chairman of Wisconsin's Second largest bank at that time.  He told me that his sister worked for the FBI and that they had and used a device that could induce a person into a seizure.  Via a broadcast type emission.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 05 30 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment