The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I don't believe that Sharing Your Thoughts should ever be considered an exception to your right...12 11 2018

I don't believe that Sharing Your Thoughts should ever be considered an exception to your right...12 11 2018

"I don't believe that Sharing Your Thoughts should ever be considered an exception to your right to Freedom of Speech."

Sharing = whether written or vocalized word.


© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Is it therefore a complete violation of your right to freedom of speech for someone to drum out/overpower your inner voice and thoughts; your human conscience? (perhaps via technology assisted means?)  I believe that without a doubt it is.

If "you" have a belief why not express it via written or vocalized word?  Because you already know ahead of time no one would ever like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment