The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Women Voting Rights, Work Experience and Marijuana Legalization 12 01 2018

Women Voting Rights, Work Experience and Marijuana Legalization 12 01 2018


I believe that in States where Marijuana was legalized it was become women voters voted for it.  I would contrast that to the idea that women voters supported the Eighteenth Amendment and Prohibition.

So what is the difference or shift?

It is the Corporate Legal work environment isn't it?  That wrench your life and soul to enrich a Corporate King takes its toll on women and that is why they want the substance to use?

The fact that you can't do the same job as men without needing that substance points at inequality.

But that isn't really what I am going after in target.  I don't like the Limited Liability Corporate concept.  I don't like women using drugs that causes disease and birth defects.  I don't like women or men being stressed out like that in order to feed an inhuman machine.  I don't like the unhappiness it creates here.

So what is really going on?  We are attempting to compete with foreign nations on everything on our fair basis whereby they do not have fair basis of production in their own countries and it is dragging the people of the United States through the God Damned Mud!  It is the Corporate Limited Liability Divine Right concept that makes it all look like everything is equal sports.  When it isn't true!

And look how the Jolly Hielaman gets his way!  Make our country go through hardship via that competition until everything that should be considered illegal is legal and he bears no accountability for the money he takes from the public.  Sell a cancer causing cigarette that kills people you are really just taking money from the public and killing them at that same time.

You people want to label someone like me as being antisocial, when in reality I am of stronger moral and righteous principal than those who can't see the above or are duped by it or settle for it as being?

Another tool that the woman stressed out and using substances wants to say about men in order to prop herself up and gain more rights than them, like pot?  Say someone that talks down to them in a lecture manner is really antisocial?  And then go smoke some weed.  I have reasons I don't like people that I don't like.  Most people do?  I believe that I should never have to take the time to articulate the reasons I don't like someone because the reason that I don't like them should not be allowed to exist.  (meaning brain birth defects from alcohol leading to all manner of ill behavior.)

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Basically I want to take away the wealthy retards legal shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment