The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, May 9, 2022

Diatribe 05 09 2022

So the other day I was reading how George Bush had justice Alito wired tapped by the NSA years before he appointed him to the Supreme Court.

Then yesterday I heard that Donald Trump junior had used cocaine. So that is something I had to research. I didn't find that he was ever convicted of possession of it.

But what I did find was that Senior had given an apartment to a drug dealer who was convicted of Cocaine dealing.

So I have to ask the question. Who would want a drug dealer as their neighbor in an apartment? “Oh by the way I just rented the apartment next to you and children to a drug dealer?”

I can't figure out why you would do that?

Now Donald did say that he wanted to bomb Mexican drug labs? And that he could just deny that the United States is the one who did that? I don't think there is anything wrong with destroying drug labs that bring drugs into our country and ruin lives. In fact what if we determined that anyone crossing the border into the United States in possession of drugs were to face immediate execution? I don't believe we need to be anonymous if we were to destroy foreign drug labs.

But getting back to this.

So you have a drug dealer living in your luxury apartment? You have a front desk there that monitors everything so that criminals and rapists can't get in? A doorman. Security cameras. You would be able to tell who that person is communicating with. Now you and I would never want to get involved with a low life criminal.

How easy is it for an apartment to tap all the phone lines coming in and out of the place? Monitoring where the calls are coming in and going out to? What is being said.

Now I am in no way making any accusations here.

What if you had very rich people living in your apartment and they wanted some drugs? You being a (crooked) business man would want to be able to provide that service?

And how many people could you blackmail once you established that? How many people could you control? How many people could you claim owed you a favor. I have said it before, I would like to make it illegal to construct a multitennant building. And all off the existing ones would need to be raised.

I don't know anything about Cocaine. Never tried it. Never want to. Had a Chinese acquaintance who might have mentioned it or tempted me?

How many people use it? Do they use it ...why? To seem like their intellect is stronger than it really is by putting that energy from the drug into their words?

What is the most common profession to use cocaine? Is it the law industry? Get all hopped up fighting mad to make your case for innocence of the defendant?

Make your case of innocence on television for the actions of someone in politics?

Okay I got do the search. 1.9 million. how many people use cocaine at DuckDuckGo

And it is an expensive drug? So those are all wealthy people who are using it? Wealthy and connected. The kind of people who have no trouble going from job to job no matter how underqualified they are or no matter how much they contribute to failure?

And here is one more thing. What happens to the drug user who wants to “tell?” They get their dope spiked with fentanyl and are killed aren't they! Make it look like they were the unbathed, long haired, disheveled junky from the Vietnam war with the rubber cord over their arm that stuck themselves with the big syringe?

Monthly drug testing required by all professional licensing functions in the United States. And perhaps it needs to be videotaped live. Blood sample taken in front of the camera, placed on the test strip. And guess what upon failure? You get to be the one who starts over in life! You get the be the one that slides down the chute of life. You get to start at Zero. Not the person mysteriously insulted by jealous voices in their heads. “Doctor are you trying to tell me that the reason I hear these voices say all of these jealous things to me is because it is really me that is jealous of myself?” It doesn't stand up to human reason does it! It is one of those big lies that is easier to believe because it is big.

*****'

Can the Bar Association strip a Supreme Court Justice of their License?

What you wrote a Supreme Court opinion without substance? It is complete conjecture? Nor does it have any valid reference in the Bible.”

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment