The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

On Homosexuality 05 17 2022

 On Homosexuality 05 17 2022

I don't think it is a good idea to tell a child that they can choose what sexuality they want to be in life.

Why not?  Because it has to do with creating expectations.  There are some teachers who create negative expectations in children!  Can you imagine if that same type of teacher were to create expectations of what sexuality a child should be in a specific child like they do negative expectations regarding learning?

To me that is sickening.  Sickening to the point I believe it doesn't belong in one nation under God!

Now don't get me wrong.  My personality has always been one to get along with anyone without preconcieved notions.

But what about those in this world who are of the LGBTQ "mode" that automatically view someone like me as someone they don't like.

And are there people who are highly envious of the normal?  I assert there are!  I assert that there are people so highly envious of the normal that they would strive to label them with a stigmata in some way and give them mental illness through many means of attrition.

I would have no iron in this fire whatsover if I wasn't tormented by voices, odd weak voices, mouse like, poor character, long vowels, monotone, queer sounding, lispy.

In summary his is my take on what that is.

Giving Satan, by definition a narcissist the full opportunity and means to make a homosexual out of a boy that he has a sexual desire for? 

A traumatize a child.  A sexually traumatize a child.  Now LGBTQ folk, here is one food for thought which you don't like.  I have to ask the question, how many people who became gay were sexually molested as children?  In effect was their sexuality determined by their sexual molester?  I think that number is a lot higher than we thought.  I also believe pre teen drug usage affects the natural human gene expression of heterosexuality.

Are there some people who need a scapegoat in life to get through it?  Religion is that scapegoat.  To say that somebody already died for every sin you are going to commit in life?  For example it doesn't matter if you have a whipping boy, Jesus already died for every sin you are going to commit in life.  That kind of garbage does this world absolutely no good!

Your only real salvation comes from developing the proactive intellect so that you don't go through life a thoughtless zombie?  To see how men think about things and attempt to understand it when you are a child.  To learn skills via your own human mind so that you can be a responsible man someday too.

What are some of those nontraditional sexual acts between members of the same sex?  Are they not really acts of frustration?  

Anyone who has ever been tormented by voices will tell you that those are the voices of frustration.  They are the voices of sickness.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment