The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Gun Deaths and Reckless Driving 05 15 2022

 Gun Deaths and Reckless Driving 05 15 2022

We got bigger problems than that to work on in our nation.  Those problems are the result of other problems that we failed to address.  It is like that is just what is coming out the seams of the whole thing, because of the other problems.

Above all we need to stand by those Constitutional rights until the real problems start to shrink.

In a Supreme Court Case Buck vs Bell the argument for Eugenics was made that, "We all suffer because of the feeble minded."  They also wanted to sterilize all of the mentally ill.  I agree with the fact that we all suffer because of the feeble minded.  But on the mental illness.  There was a little bit of fraud there and there still is.  Some of those mentally ill are created by the feeble minded.  And in turn because of the feeble minded they are labeled mentally ill.  I am asserting that Schizophrenia is medical fraud; the symptoms are real and horrific however the cause of it makes it fraud.  It is an inconvenient truth for the soul thieving wealthy.

One more point I want to touch on. Russia had criteria for Schizophrenia that basically defined anyone who had their own goals in life as being one.  And they psychiatrically euthanized many using that framework.  Are there any real people left in Russia?  

I would like to go into detail of Buck vs. Bell and Russian Criteria in later articles.

But what is that Russia?  You must serve the Motherland!  You must serve Mother Russia.  It is a Matriarchal society.  Whereby momma gets to say that someone elses child who is more intelligent is really worthless and should be in menial servant jobs all their life?

Who else has that Matriarchal mother view?  Your English monarchy.  And also your LGBTQ community?  They believe in mother earth?  Mother this mother that.  I am the mother of my wife?  Or conversely I am a man and that is my mother wife over there that I am legally married to?

And don't take any personal offense at any of this.  I like all people who I can get along with.  What I don't like and am always trying to ferret out is the nature of the soul thieving demonic.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment