The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Is not Moses declaring himself a God? 05 03 2022

 Bible List Of The Ten Commandments (the-ten-commandments.org)

1“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

In the first Commandment he is declaring that bondage is bad but in the 10th Commandment he is declaring that you are to obey the rights of other people to own male and female servants.

If that isn't a bunch of gobbledygook crosstalk I don't know what is.

In effect it is a way of saying, "I freed you and now I own you."

Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment