The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Metal Matrix plastics 5 17 2022

 If I were President I would attempt to be ban plastic products such as car on parts and home good parts, sporting goods, laptops, etc that do not contain a metal Matrix within the plastic.

I can't tell you how much time I spend fixing manufactured junk.

Or better yet just make those things out of metal.  It is amazing how we can make an aluminum can for pennies but we cant make aluminum laptop clamshells?

What if an industry standard for a laptop clamshell were created?  

You could easily upgrade it.

Who is wouldn't be making money anymore?  Your is import American corps?  Are American manufacturers really manufacturers or are they in really Importers?  The "invisible people" wouldn't be making money.  They created money for themselves by creating waste for you and me.  Oh let's see, that is analogous to what animal?

We need to change the focus of our country from creating jobs to creating and living by man's standards.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment