The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, May 13, 2022

You can go to any school?

 I think that programs like that are causing the fabric of our Democracy to leach away.

*****'

I am not saying that there are not good children who would highly benefit from going to a school in a better neighborhood.  I think just the opposite of that happens.  The bad kids from the bad neighborhood come to the good schools and end up making those communities worse.

The way that it should naturally work is that good people are promoted and climb up the ladder and move the good communities and those good communities stay the same or better.  But good people are not being promoted.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment