The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Balancing the Races, subtitled What Money Bags Said Must Be True 10 23 2022

This is something that I believe in.  Why?  Because it looks to me that a lot of our Constitutional Rights are going down the drain due to lower cultural standards resulting from immigration.

I like our Constitution and believe we should keep it strong.

So what does it mean?  Limit immigration and perhaps birth until that core race who developed and believes in our Constitution is the largest race.

I believe it would make the Constitution easier to maintain.

We would have less bad ideas and bad ideas people surfacing like, women should be forced to keep a pregnancy from rape.  Why? Because sound white people could more easily "bring down" a white person who spewed that stuff.  Instead a mixed race all sitting around and nodding their heads like what money bags said must be true.

Am I the only one who abhors individuals who are of the belief system, "What money bags said must be true.


© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment