The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I don't view violence the way that the media does 10 18 2022

 I know that people do bad things to members of the community, and not just in the core.

So when I see that on the news, do you know what I think?

1.  I am hopeful that it was somebody asserting their rights against being pushed drugs, made a prostitute or physically abused.

2.  The second thing I think is, I hope the good person won and doesn't go to prison for it.

Do you see how my belief system is inherent in the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution?

I thought I would share it with you.  You are not going to hear it anywhere else.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment