The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Trump? 10 13 2022

 So in my view why won't he be successfully prosecuted?

Because that Military Academy sh1t kid league is far more powerful than we imagined.

So I was thinking that if they can get the guy who said Sandy Hook was a lie to pay upwards of $900 million they can also get Trump to pay up for saying the election was rigged, but also quite clearly, asking for votes to appear out of nowhere in his favor.

But no.  That Military Academy sh1t kid league is far more powerful than we imagined.

And am I right on the following point?  All they have to do is get him on one felony and he can't be on the ballot?

But why can't our judicial system make the comparison to a vote of impeachment being the equivalent of a felony for that same exact reason?  When I was a boy we considered an impeachment to be very serious.  I would say the equivalent of a felony.

And off topic.  How come people today don't consider serious crimes to be serious?  Perhaps they are all on some blissful alcohol buzz in perpetuity?  How many national dyslexics are on an alcohol buzz in perpetuity?

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment