The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 24, 2022

Fill in the Blank Humor 10 24 2022

 "I always knew that I was a _______."

I mean what is the most unlikely, outrageous and humorous thing that could be?

For a sense of Halloween, it might be, "I always knew I was an undertaker?"

For Christmas it might be, "I always knew that I was a Department Store Santa Claus."

What is the most manly job?  And a woman proudly states, "I always knew I was made for the manliest of jobs?"

For April Fools Day, "I always knew that I was meant to be the Joker."

For Thanksgiving, "I always knew that I was a hungry pilgrim."

For a Gothic person at Easter, "I always knew I rose from the dead?"

Wait a minute where not there at least 3 people who stated they were Jesus Christ who rose from the Dead?  What if they just said that because Jesus was let down off the cross early and they didn't want anyone looking for him?

© 2022 Thomas Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment