The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Trying to Understand the Head of Donald Trump and that ilk 10 18 2022

 So if you have sex with a prostitute and don't pay her then it is rape?

If a woman has sex for money but it is videotaped and sold then she isn't a Prostitute, she views herself as one class better than that?

If someone rapes your 15 year old daughter you are to respond, "I can't believe I was always so confused about this issue!  What a beautiful thing!  There is a baby in there.  And my daughter will be raising it as a single mother?  And if it is a boy I hope he becomes exactly like his good father and rapes even more and more 15 year olds when he gets a chance to.  And the more pregnant 15 year olds the better.  Because there are babies in there!"

*****'

Can I help it if the term detention camp pops up into my mind?

And honest to God.  How could you expect a good man to work at a place like that?  So do you see the end result with this?

Did you ever ask yourself, "Who is really mentally ill?"

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment