The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 14, 2022

Wisconsin Governor Debate 10 14 2022

 One of them, on the east(?) side of my screen, bobbled his head as he talked.

I had to look closer.  The lower left side of his mouth looked paralytic.  And I wondered if he had a scar on the left side of his forehead.

So I wonder if someone like that was born that to way, where they black jacket with a to rifle butt, were they in a head in the windshield DWI accident that went unreported, did they have a stroke from drinking too much and had skull cut through brain surgery?

Hey I got to be this old. 

What are the odds a bobble head will say one thing and do another?

What are the odds a bobble head will be motivated to defend education?

What are the odds they will foment further insurrections and institute martial law?  The goal being to persecute people who are not bobble head?

I have a real hard time believing in certain types of people.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment