The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Alcohol and Death 8 5 2023

So I read an article about Wisconsin and Alcohol Deaths, and that got me thinking.

How come a felon gets out of prison and can't own a gun but a Convicted Drunk Driver can still  be able to  have alcohol if released?  And it might not be factually true, I didn't look it up.

And let's say you have a drinker convicted of any criminal behavior, how come it doesn't seem to be recognized that alcohol played a large part of that criminal behavior?

So how come they readily whittle away at your right to own a gun but not your right to have alcohol?  It is as if to our touch that right to alcohol and you hit a nerve?  And how come it isn't recognized that that's a nerve?  What don't they want exposed?  They will act like you didn't hit a nerve when you hit a major one?

Do certain genotypes function differently with alcohol?  Are some genotypes greatly dependent on it?

So I would assert this.  A drug user states they use drugs to join up with a higher consciousness?  How does it work?  Negate their own thoughts and prey to think  like someone else when you use drugs?

Drunken driving?  Impaired?  More or less doesn't the drunk become some kind of 10,000 bc retard?  It is addictive, it is legal, and you have to drink more and more to achieve the in initial affect?  One drink leads to another.  I mean here it is, it impairs you from knowing when to stop.

I don't see how there is a valid argument that says someone should have known when to see, we hen it impairs you from knowing when to stop.  So right there we have a little bit of niavity being so legally imposed on us?  An untrue believe being considered legally true?  I mean it doesn't solve the problem.  So you expect a person to be able to experiment with alcohol enough to know their limitations?  Isn't that a bit of niavity too?

Full disclosure, I haven't had a drink in perhaps 20 years.  I don't remember times I had drinking as being fun.  I don't think about them and hence don't really remember them.   To me it is an illegitimate life experience  illegitimate memories, a detraction from the experience of life, a drug of sickness, a drug of depressed state.  I can't stand alcohol.  And I can tell when someone thinks like an alcoholic or all the relevant facts in making decisions do not come to play in their minds and it really isn't a rewarding experience trying to figure out why they are wrong.  It is like trying to figure what cards are missing from a suit side down deck?  I just broad brush attribute it to mental retardation without analysing the lack of intelligence further than that?  I am not here on earth to try and figure out why a mentally retarded person couldn't figure something out? That cruel and unusual burden should not be placed on any member of the human race.

Now ask yourself this, who would be okay with all of the above if they could profit from it?  In other words, "Nothing like to hst bothers me because I am making a lot of money from it?"  Isn't that the exact attitude of alcoholic?  Do just stop right there and think about the meaning of that.  And you likely won't get that right either.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy 


No comments:

Post a Comment