The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 17, 2023

I am mad as h3ll at 08 17 2023

 Miniature sized spare tires!

I am so mad right now that I would outlaw them entirely!  Must have a full sized spare tire instead.

Try putting a tire and rim together for your car to use as a full sized spare?  And you will go batty nuts!  Try finding an 18x 8" Steel rim with the exact lug nut pattern you need.  Try fitting that where the old spare went.

And doesn't that just cause more accidents?

Driving to a tire repair place on a spare tire you really aren't supposed to be driving on?  Can't drive more than 50mph with it?  I mean why?  Why did they do this!

And repair shops perhaps hire a tire mechanic to come in once a week?  Stack the tires up and pay that person to come in once a week?

Or better yet.  How many people don't have the skill to do something simple like that because they are an alcohol and or drug user?

Gee, I have a flat, I have a tiny spare, I am hundreds of miles from home, "How am I going to get home?"  I am going to have to wait and have it repaired?  I am going to have to rent a room at a hotel?  I am going to go in debt because of this god damned problem!  God dammit!

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment