The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Athletic Facility Profits 09 19 2023

 How come the T@& Payer doesn't see that $600 million payment they are to make as going right into the wallet of the team owner?

I don't support it.

I don't care if you want to call it some kind of necessitated business like a Military Contractor has or not.

I just don't like it.

If it is a tax then it should not be profited from or a source of pass through profits.

If it is Capitalism then a business competes on its own.

So what is it?  It's hideously ugly and hiding?

And it is one of those things that attempts to plead with some aspect of conscience?  Or rather, beg.

"I need this!  I mean we need this.  I mean Milwaukee needs this."

And then owners get to play nepotistic type favors as to who gets high paying ancillary type jobs and who doesn't?   In effect creating their own trickle down exclusionary economy right out of our wallets.

You know.  The other day I drove down Highway 94 after a game and I smelled a feces stench I have not smelled by the Stadium before.

They used to flush all that right into the river until they got caught.

Last time I went to a game the porta potties were overflowing.

And I am tired of those who truly couldn't fairly graduate from High School being given the hope of being a millionaire athlete.

I believe that the values of our state need to change to ones that are not alcohol related.

And I am tired of alcohol revenue!  The alcohol revenue argument.  We are bearing costs from that which no public figures are willing to mention or have the courage to mention.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

Controlling how many teams is a monopoly?  And monopoly's are meant to be broken.  But your Republican Party would be up in arms if we tried to make life fair.

Nor should every student whose father was a teacher have to look out the front window and see millionaire baseball players on every single baseball field in existence in the United States.

I mean, a god damned enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment