The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Google Storage 9 10 2023

 So I have plenty of storage space on my phone.  But Google backs it up.  And if you exceed a certain amount you have to pay for that backup storage.  And they won't let me create new spreadsheets on my phone because I won't be able to back them up ? Because I won't pay them for the storage I already bought for my phone?

And photos we ont show up in search results on my phone?  Because i haven't bought their backup storage?  Never mind that you can't change the name of a photo in order so that it could be add specifically identified in search results on Google Android?

What logic is that? We won't let you use your phone because you haven't paid us extra for a redundant service that should not be required?  It has to be illegal!!!

We need to apply the constitution to the big software companies.  That would straighten our country out.  You think stuttering Joe or uses the unisex changing room Donald can figure that out?

"Donald, where were you just now?"

"I was in the unisex changing room."

"Who was in there with you?"

"An actress named Stormy Daniels."

*****'

Anyone else think SNL was at an obscene new in low last night?  Never liked that show.  Ask yourself this, "Who does the trembling jester pander to?" And, "Who does the trembling jester seek to offend?"

In other words it is weak willed and badly motivated humor.

© 2023 Thomas Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment