The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, September 18, 2023

When a Credit Card Company initially sides with a fraudulent transaction 09 18 2023

 I find that credit card company/bank to be a fruadulent representation of the United States Banking System.

If I were President I would go to extreme measures to:

1. Close such banks no matter how large.

2.  Make the banking system public, because of it.

3. Prosecute known managers of such banks and bar them from financial activity in the U.S.

4. Deport them.

5. Delink the banking system from foreign offices and delink all foreign banks from U.S. ownership.

6.  Take DNA samples of those convicted of criminal activity and create a database and watch list from it.  To prevent U.S. Citizens from ever being victimized by them again.

There is just too much "Yah, yah, yah, you are not important," happening.  I have had enough of that from day one.


© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment