The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, September 24, 2023

I want a Rechargeable Butter Melter 09 24 2023

I want a Rechargeable Butter Melter 09 24 2023

Full disclosure, I have not gone to the effort to see if they are made yet or if there are any other tools that could serve that same application.

Why?

1. Because I don't like to leave butter out on the counter all day.

2.  You usually need butter first thing in the morning to put on toast.  Hence it is hard from being refrigerated.

3.  Because it is hard it doesn't spread very well.  And you end up putting more on toast or bakery items than need be.

Shouldn't be too hard to make.  Oh Christ, if they can make those g/d electric vapor pipes they can make a butter melter.  You would think the butter melter would have been devised a long time before the vaping thing.  Ask yourself why the butter melter wasn't developed long before the tobacco other plant oil electric vaping device was.  Because there is a lot of money in tobacco?  Now look at the construct of that, money really doesn't drive good innovation!  It drives bad innovation.  And it blocks out the good innovation from happening! I ought to highlight that last sentence.

Can you hear the idiot head already?  "You want a butter melter?  Preposterous!  We can't do that!  Can't be done."

But if you said, "I want an electric handheld device capable of turning tobacco or other plant oils into a smoke like vapor."  They would get to work like they were the crew of a British Spaceship in a Science Fiction movie, right away on the idea.  As if they were hell bent on killing people of foreign worlds and colonizing the remnants.

And that is called satire.

******'
"There's no market for a butter melter other than you Tom."

"I don't care."

I want to be able to put a little butter on my toast.  Melt it a little bit and spread it around.  I might also like to aim my butter melter at the end of the butter stick, straight out of the fridge and melt that a little bit first to.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

PS.

With a very fast perusal of search results I see there is an electric butter knife.  Near to what I am envisioning?

rechargeable butter melter - Search (bing.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment