The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Cryptic 10 20 2020

 So I read an article about campaign contributions in Wisconsin.

Then I started to do some research.

And the conclusion that I am coming up with from just perusing family type photos on the internet is

The reason all that big money wants to declare a Corporation is a person is because they have a family member that might be considered to be less of a person?

Declare a Corporation is really the person because you have a family member that clearly has the face of someone with Down's Syndrome? 

In order to lend to them a sense of empowerment as if they were normal?

****'

So Donald Trump was in Janesville.  And I heard him say something with regard to Republican dissenters, that we have a way so that they NEVER enter Politics again.  To me that sounds like a threat and illegal.  I also heard him use similar gangster like talk about someone that interviewed him.  "Nobody has seen her for three days."

So I clearly see how one raises money in politics or could raise money.  Figure out whatever the needs of the wealthy families are and pretend to be their political advocate?

I resent a lot of this being in my country.  I resent it.  And I resent those who bend over backwards for it.

© 2020 Thomas Murphy

And I have worked with people who looked like that.  But they don't really work.  They are just out to ruin every moment of your day.  Why?  To prove something that can't  be proven?  Keep you up all night with their desperate caterwauling?  What is a humbug?  Nothing good!

I would ban the alcohol that created them and watch them leave.  I would confiscate all of their property per racketeering and human rights abuse and deport them.  And what a beautiful nation we would become again.  And who wrote "America the Beautiful?"  This woman back circa 1890.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Lee_Bates



No comments:

Post a Comment