The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Teachers and Weapons 10 25 2020

 Teachers and Weapons 10 25 2020

I don't see anything wrong with a teacher finding a "deadly weapon" on a child and the teacher confiscating it for himself and saying, "Dat's mine now."

 But then again.  Perhaps if I was a black boy attempting to avoid core trouble and the teacher was more of the dumbstruck phy-ed kind who likely couldn't graduate from high school himself, perhaps talks like a lispy queer or a monotone cretins drunk voice (this one a being a dumb eyed queer), yeah then I would believe the scales of justice should tip back to me the innocent black boy attempting to live and prosper in freedom and peace.

© 2020 Thomas Murphy 


The dumb eyed queer.  You know, the one that looks at you and talks to you like it is waving antlers on the top of its head because it can't understand or figure anything out in our modern world?

Whoa!  Hey!!! That reminds me it is SUNDAY FOOTBALL DAY!  Packers at Houston Texans today at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment