The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The phrase Sleepy Joe Biden 10 28 2020

 To me that is either how a punk, a drunk or an ex con talks.

So in competitive sports that children play to better prepare them for adulthood???...that would be called taunting.

It is a shame that Republicans think that represents the best of our country.

10 28 2020 Thomas Paul Murphy

So if you don't like it either let me tell what it represents.  That behavior is of the no n working class that squat in the Professional careers in our nation and represents a barrier to the upward mobility of the honest middle class.  What do you say to someone that taunts you like that who taunts like that in the office?  Anything you say to right that fatuous head is going to bring you down to that level.  Make the country believe we have to put up with it or we are weak?

And what about his different voices? There is the distinct one of the wormy like brat that said,"I'm the President I can whatever I want.". Then there is the one that reads speeches like they are the most boring and irrelevant things on earth.  The science teacher in an 80's movie asking where Bueler is?  Or the actor who read the line "It puts the lotion on its skin?" With a droopy face voice?  Or does it sound like a "talking" cow to you?

"Hey my frat bro's put on your penny loafers and college blazer the talking cow is coming to town to speak to you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment