The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Is it hate speech to say "You're ugly and I want to take away your alcohol?"

 Is it hate speech to say "You're ugly and I want to take away your alcohol?"


If it is oddly defined to be that way we can blame Republican alcoholic George Bush for it.

© 2020 Thomas Murphy

Can I tell you what they all have in common?  Every one of those Republican Families, EVERY one I have ever known has a mentally challenged person in it.  Great shame being redirected as hatred for the middle class?  Can you imagine a very wealthy person with that shame watching a normal human being sing, play the piano or guitar or write?  It has to bring tears to their eyes!    Every moment of every day ruined.


No comments:

Post a Comment