The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, May 29, 2021

About Gun Control 05 29 2021

 About Gun Control 05 29 2021

Most people who legally have them are law abiding and are of the highly patriotic motto, "I am not going down without a fight."

And I view that as the home of the brave and the land of the free, "We are not going down without a fight."  That is exactly how this country was founded and we won it!  We won the war on Freedom that no one else could win!

So why Joe?  Why foment that?  Who are you attempting to please?  Tip toe through the tulips Timothy Leary?  Is that the hippie religious element you pander to?

Again:

Joe walked into a gun store and said,

"Ah, ah, ah, I.."

"Yes sir?
"Ah I, wou...wou...wou."

"Sir?"

"I, wou, wou, wou, like to bah, bah, bah a"

"Sir are you alright?"

"I wou, wou, wou, like to bah, bah, bah a gha...gha..gah..gun."

"?"

Get the point about that?

And I actually like Joe Biden to a certain point.  I am a Democrat and have always voted Democratic.  Always viewed the Republicans as wanting to take away your rights.  However I am not for Democratic sponsored gun control or legalized drugs.  To me that is a bad religion grafting itself over our nation.

And I am highly for self determination!  Unhindered, self determination!  Tamper with the success of an individual in our nation and you tamper with the success of the entire nation.  

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment