The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, May 14, 2021

You know 05 14 2021

 You know 05 14 2021

In that last thing I wrote about cars in the poor area....

As an afterthought, I thought, "Is that something unique to poor black neighborhoods?  The pimp?"  And what does that say if it is true?

And is it ignorance on my part if there is that criminal element in my neighborhood and I didn't know about it?  How would I know about it?  Who would know about it?

What I mean to say, are there white pimps in my neighborhood that I don't know about?  If there are, I wouldn't know.  Nor would I have any way of knowing.  I don't really hang out with anyone who would know.  Who would know?  Perhaps a drug user?  Perhaps a really promiscuous woman?  Who would know?  Are their pimps in every neighborhood and it is just kept a secret from the good people? If there were true I would be mighty pissed.

People look at you like there is something seriously wrong with you if you were to say that drug dealers, pimps and child molesters, pedophiles, should get the death penalty.  Like you are some kind of Nazi!  Like you are deranged.   Like you have no right to talk about what you think the standards of justice should be.  Who are you to open your mouth!  You of all people.  Part of the complete put down.  And there is a term you don't hear, goes hand in hand with "the big lie", "the complete put down", I really don't think that is fair.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment