The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, May 17, 2021

The Fictional Thomas Paul Murphy (me) Insurance Company 05 17 2021

 The Fictional Thomas Paul Murphy (me) Insurance Company 05 17 2021

What if you would cover certain health care costs of individuals who got sick from Alcohol, drugs, tobacco, opiates, meth.. etc only if they made an "official video" declaring something to the respective nature of;

"I only wished I had never smoked!  I am really paying for it now at this time in my life!"  Followed by them listing the health problems that they have from it.

The Lutheran religion states that as long as you ask to be saved at the hour of your death you will be saved.  Perhaps this is a way to help accomplish a goal of a drug free America?

A person set the worst example for everyone around them in their life by abusing substances?  Perhaps this might be a way to prevent people from abusing substances?  Could make a website that lists all of these ailment videos?

The Ailment Website of the The Fictional Thomas Paul Murphy Insurance Company?

To the nature of, "Here is exactly what I did wrong in life and this is what it has cost me?"

What do you want to fill young minds with?  Legalized marijuana?  The temptation of Church wine leading to alcoholism?  The false idealism that if they lead a care free life and in that blissful irresponsible state of mind they are physically injured that pain can be managed by popping pills?  The idea that if they are a rotten person it can be managed with nueroleptics?  The idea that they can still be a rotten person all their life and manage the lives of people who are not with neuroleptics?  Just turn off the minds of those you don't want to give credit to in the virtual doll house of your mind?

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

Video dialog example.

"I was a terrible person!  I spent my entire adult life in a drunken fugue!  I had other people do all of my work for me!"

That's a wrap!  I am publishing this!

Wait a minute.  One more elemental tidbit here:

"Junior before you take another puff of those smokes I found in your backpack I want you to watch a video your Grandfather made."

No comments:

Post a Comment