The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

I think a lot of poor kids cycle between Depression and Marijuana induced mania 05 26 2021

 I think a lot of poor kids cycle between Depression and Marijuana induced mania 05 26 2021

Is this a prominent factor in inner city violence?  I would assert it is.

There is always going to be conflict with that!  Always!  One has a marijuana induced mania at the time and the other is at the rebound low of depression!  There is always going to be conflict.  There isn't some new world hippie teacher construct that means it isn't true.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy


Gee, lets see if you can figure it out with a little more help.  If they weren't depressed they would not be using the marijuana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment