The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Bitterness 05 26 2021

 When I see legalized pot I think, "Whose American dream is that?"

When I see an "atypical" making millions on television I think, that is someone who displaced a good looking heterosexual man like me from their American dream.

When I see professional athletes living it up on and island and telling of their health food diet I think,  all well and good but I believe that one drop of alcohol is more detrimental to your health than any of the benefits from a healthy diet and exercise.

And I would question the benefits of non nuclear families over the ones that are having their American dreams displaced by all of the above.

When I watch punk like arguments on television I think why pay adults millions for immaturity?

When I see a millionaire atypical I think, "Whose American dream does he think he is living?"  Where is the congruent idea of success?  How does this person feel they constructively fit?  What benefit do they believe their success has for our nation?  Who is financing this masked facade?

When I see a former President want to be on the Supreme Court I ask the question why?  To take away your second amendment?  I mean who is shooting who?  We have to take away everyones guns because members of a covfefe in the inner city are shooting each other?  Take away everyones guns because those who are proven via emperical evidence that they cannot be civilized are ruining the rights of John Q. Public normal?

Put it all together?  What American dream are they trying to create and for who?

The gestalt of it is sickening!

© 2021 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment