The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, May 24, 2021

Any Internet Entity that tracks where you go 05 24 2021

 Any Internet Entity that tracks where you go 05 24 2021

I believe is in violation of your Constitutional Right to be from illegal unreasonable search and seizure!

They are making money from that information and NOT you!

And I do not believe that such companies should just be able to send you a letter or declare to you in so many words that if you wave a constitutional right you will get a better deal, save money, get a better rate, etc.  I think that tiered structure should be illegal to.

So what does it mean?  Those people can find something else to do for a living.

Do we really want to create a bread of people who in real time say, "I know what he is going to do next!"  "I know where he is going next!"  "I know what he is going to want to buy next!"  There is enough of that sickness in the world today already.

Do you know what it really means?  They are using your buying behavior, meaning your intelligence, to market their products rather than their own!  Instead of paying you to do that job, you are doing that job, and someone else is getting paid to do that job.  Again, they wouldn't give it to you, but you are doing it, and they are getting paid for it.  Again based on your comprehensive intelligence and not their own!  We don't really need that "completely rotten" here do we?

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment