The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, November 6, 2021

I love coffee

 

But as much as I love it.  I am going to attempt to drink it once only in 3 days.

Why?  I can immediately feel joint pain after I drink it from the acid in it.  If I don't drink it I don't feel all of those aches and pains.

But I only like certain types of coffee.  A special dark roast.  And not all dark roasts are good.

The best ever was Diedrich Black Tiger.

There is one Hawaiian with the gal on it that is good.

Some Pete's are good.

But surprisingly enough, the best one recently is a McDonalds Keurig that is labeled Venice Cafe.

Thomas Murphy

And those are all trade marks of their respective businesses.

The Dark Roasts are said to be less acidic.

No comments:

Post a Comment