The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, November 22, 2021

The Term Homophobia 11 22 2021

 The Term Homophobia 11 22 2021

So a great many young boys and girls were sexually molested by Catholic Priests and "authorities" of other religions too.

I just have to ask the question, what  good does the term homophobia do those victims?

Does it create doubts in a young person as to what happened to them?  As in, "They say that is normal behavior after all and to speak out against such an act would be homophobia?"

It is almost as if terms like this are created in order to shield horrific satanic crimes?  That is the way I see it.  And I can see the psychopath whose job it is to describe human behavior and speech having a fit with what I just wrote.  As in, "It doesn't mean that, it means this.  No, that's not what that means at all.  He has his terms and ideas all confused."  No I don't.

That's all for now.  I could expand on this, but I got something else to do right now.

© 2021 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment