The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Minneapolis Referendum 11 02 2021

There is a referendum on the Minneapolis ballot to dissolve the Police Department and replace it with a public safety department.

I remember when I was a boy, perhaps 50 years ago.  We drove to visit my cousin there.

As we drove down one city street a 4 door sedan was in front of us some distance.  It hit the brakes hard and the tires squealed.  Before the car came to a stop a white man was thrown out of the right rear passenger door.  Somehow he managed to get up and the palms of his hands were red with blood.

I am for a clean Police Department or a clean public safety type department and a country free of this type of organized criminal behavior.

Just based on what I saw as a boy and the referendum on the ballot I think something is going on there that should have been prevented by our Constitutional based law.

I would have no problem if those who were not comfortable living in a fair Democracy were asked nicely once to leave.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment