The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, November 11, 2021

I want the Central Intelligence Agency Dissolved 11 11 2021

 I want the Central Intelligence Agency Dissolved 11 11 2021

I want all information made public.  I want no members to get any pension or further reimbursement.

Same goes for the FBI for not being able to prosecute Trump.

These are Relics of FDR who never belonged as President in the first place.

Allegedly Oswald was trained by the CIA of our Government to kill the Irish President of our own Government.

cia and oswald - Search (bing.com)

To think that there are people working for the CIA making more than six figures today is sickening.

To try and convince me that the CIA changed its agenda from that, which is treason, to today...you can't get me to believe that.

And perhaps at the very least former employees should be deported.

We need clean leadership and clean government.  And in Wisconsin we don't need to see the only ones who make it to Governor on the Ballot are pinched nose former cheerleaders.

Proudly,

© 2021 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment