The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Growing Threat to the Second Amendment 11 23 2021

 The Growing Threat to the Second Amendment 11 23 2021

Someone that isn't responsible enough to own a gun isn't going to be able to understand the benefit of the Second Amendment.

And we have a growing faction of that in our country today.

Ask yourself what kinds of countries are conquered?  Is it the countries whereby the citizens never grew up responsible enough to own a gun?

Someone with ill gotten wealth, enough to play puppet strings with Politicians, projecting their own personal insecurities on a populous?  And nor does it ever help if you have a sycophant blue collar class that follows and worships such people in noncritical fanatism.

But which is worse?  The person that first goes for your right to free speech or the person that first goes for your guns?  It could be argued that they are equally bad.  But I am leaning toward the right to free speech going casts one in a pre-defenseless state.  And so do titles that discredit individuals.

And which is the weaker man of the two?  The one that says you can't own a gun or the one that says you can't say anything bad about anyone even if it is true.  I would say the guy that can't handle constructive criticism is the weaker of the two.  Knock that free speech off the list of our Constitution and you create a totalitarian state.  

And we have low class people like that all over the place.  "Keep your mouth shut.  Who are you to speak!  Who are you to assert yourself.  Think you are better than me don't you?  I don't ask questions.  You don't ask questions either if you know what is good for you."  Is that an eastern European trait or perhaps, dare I say it, and don't be offended, blue collar?

And what is one of the implied weakness of a blue collar worker that can be used to manipulate them?  That attitude is one of, "I don't care where the money is coming from as long as they are paying me."  "The more money my construction company is taking in for the project the better my life will be."  "If we all high bid rig on a contract I shut my mouth and put out my gruel plate hoping to get a sliver of that prime meat."

To me that is an alcohol bread weakness.

And I do wonder if a mayor or Governor knows the complete stages of a current construction project and the true costs involved at every step.  Or when they make a phone call inquiry into it, they get bamboozled?

And what is that?  To get bamboozled from attaining knowledge?  Does that concept make you angry?  Or are you complacent.  Another true word for complacent might be to live a "passive" life existence?  And the people on the bad side view you in those terms too?  As in who cares if the pawn "passes." 

Why did I write it?  I don't know.  Comes to me. 

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment