The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, November 11, 2021

If they called it gay rape by queers that would be homophobia? 11 11 2021

 If they called it gay rape by queers that would be homophobia? 11 11 2021

So there was an article online today whereby a High School Basketball player was sodomized with a broom.

It wasn't termed gay rape by queers because that would be a homophobic slur?

What am I getting at here?

It was termed hazing.  It wasn't termed gay rape by queers.

Why wasn't it termed gay rape by queers?  Because if it was called what it actually was an illegitimate sensitive gene type who committed it might off themselves out of shame for being that?

Restrictions to your free speech do not come from the land of the brave and the home of the free.  They come from forked tongue people like Donald Trump.

What goes through a Politicians mind when topics like this come up?  In other words who do they immediately think of?  "Frans son is a queer, she is a friend of the family, and a great donor, and I know how devestated her feelings would be if I said that."

And we got this Patriot Act restrictions on Free Speech by George Junior Bush didn't we?  Never should have been President on Politics.  The same oil money that killed Kennedy pushed him into office.  Same oil money that defeated the widespread adoption of clean energy.  Same British trust fund money that lives off Utility interest, drinks tea and talks with the homosexual England based English accent.

Clearly it is gay rape by homosexual queers.  But we don't dare call it that?

Now if you read this and see that I have been shut down from posting and restricted do you agree with that censorship of me?

And should a Billionaire company like Microsoft be allowed to prevent an average guy like me from politically commenting on what they post?  I think that is a violation of my free speech that has some of those billions should be coming to me!  You dam right I believe that in the home of the free and the land of the brave.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

I would post you a link to the article I am referring to.

Found it:

High-School Football Player Screamed for Help During Broomstick Hazing (yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment