The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Eviction Versus Deportation 01 06 2022

 Eviction Versus Deportation 01 06 2022

So you evict someone from a property that you or the bank owns and where do they go during the freezing cold?

Did they misrepresent themselves to obtain the residency?

The main point that I am attempting to make here is eviction is fairly severe.  Deportation is severe too.

Perhaps it has to do with how landlord tenant law came to Ireland and then the entirety of Ireland got evicted from Ireland?  The Irish belonged in Ireland because it was their country!

First the evictions happened and then what amounts to deportation? Create the conditions where they had to go because you took all their food?

I think if I were President, I might put a complete moratorium on evictions?

And I had to ask myself about concentration of wealth?  What happens when a small group of people own all the property in the United States?

What is the for the people solution to that so that the quintessential American doesn't end up being persectued because of it?

And more to the point, what happens when a small faction of people who do not believe in our Constitution end up owning all the property in the United States?

The simple solution to that is you specifically identify that small group and you state that they are the ones not allowed to own the property!!!!

"The home wreckers."  I could go into a complete article on this.  What are the elements that wreck the legitimate family structures in the United States?  What puts those young daughters out on the streets only to be preyed upon by very high profile sex traffickers?

Perhaps it is marketing of alcohol on television?  Lately they use the guy with the western cowboy voice to market it.

What ever those home wrecking elements are.  If I were President I would use the greatest force to make them disappear.  And I do have the legal mind to make it Constitutionally legal!

I had a main point here in the back of my mind I was trying to make.

And what happens when poor people are forced into paying exorbitant rates of interest?  To me that is like the British with the billy clubs are here already.

Now, I wrote something the other day that I haven't published about Jesus Christ comparing people to sheep and the comparison meaning that the sheep/people were a possession of his.  What am I getting at?  Lost that train of thought to the petulant voice to.

And perhaps here is another point.  It is about people who make a lot of money from a Democracy and then turn around and hate that very structure and Constitution that made it possible for them to make that money?

And the other night on television the television news was telling about how a radio station guy said something about a quarterback that the quarterback didn't like.  And the television was quick to point out that the radio personality was made to apologize?  To me that is sickening!

And I still have not made the point I am trying to make here.  But it isn't coming forth.

And perhaps we need to close some real estate profit loopholes that allow someone who would point an insurrection wand at the Capitol?  I see someone like that and I say, that person should have never been allowed to be successful.  So perhaps there is an issue here.  Are there people who should never be allowed to be successful because they will hate the structure that created it for them and attempt to bring it down?  Get to the top and resent anyone who was born from loving parents?  Hate everyone.  Clench your fists and take all the money out of our country?  Falsely appraise any talent?  Discredit anyone and everyone whom you would feel would be a simple threat to you?  When I put the proper paint on them doesn't it make you sick too?

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

And where is the Pope on the issue?  Pope if you were to be evicted you from Vatican City; are you going to turn the other cheek?

To take all the money out of a apex constitutional democracy and make it so that the people living in that country can't earn any?



No comments:

Post a Comment