The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, January 9, 2022

What are the odds that if a mother is a prostitute that her son 01 09 2022

 What are the odds that if a mother is a prostitute that her son 01 09 2022

What are the odds that if a mother is a prostitute that her son is going to be one too?

Pardon me if I say that if she doesn't respect her own body that her son might grow up the same way?

Pardon me if I say that if she was sold into it that she would also sell her son into it?

Pardon me if I say that if she is of what I would deem, and what society had deemed a lesser standard, that her son or daughter would end up being of that too?

Has to do with "imprinting?"

****'

And so I saw a website slideshow that showed all of the expensive yachts of the famous.  And I wondered how many of those famous people ever took one or both of their parents for a cruise on that ship?

And when you read of the some of the personal stories of the very rich, some of them had a hellish childhood mired in sexual abuse.  I don't believe that victims like that should be created and then be the most rewarded members of our democracy.

****'

Some of these people have yachts longer than a football field.  I believe a structure has been put in place that rewards only certain people and excludes your "nuclear" family normal.  And if I were the leader of this nation I would use that as a partial basis for wealth redistribution.

Would I find in objectionable if the richest people in our nation had prostitutes on board their yachts for their personal pleasure?  What is really disturbing here is that I am likely only one of a very small minority of people who would find that objectionable.

Did they make money own their own or was it the structure created by good people from our good, structured democracy?  Now ask yourself this.  How many foreign countries benefitted from the high standards of our Constitutional Democracy????  All of them did.  And then we have to put up with this!

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

And perhaps another point nobody wants to here is that genetically the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Meaning that some of how you are going to behave, some of what you are going to believe in, is determined by your genes.  And that is something the media wants to deny the reality of.  The point being, you are not going to be much better than the stock that you came from, no matter what clothes they put on you?  And it is meaningful.  And it is dragging our democracy down.

*****'

And do you know what else I see in the investigative news media?  Instead of hard hitting reporting I see that being substituted with an heir of aloofness of the reporter?  In other words that aloofness is being substituted for the responsibilities of that job?  Do you follow me?  I don't have time to articulate it any better than that right now, I am sewing up a hole in the shoulder of my fleece Olympic Jacket I bought about 10 years ago with only a $20 donation.

But in aloofness act as if you really did ask all the meaningful questions and hold our political appointees accountable when you really didn't.  In fact, that sickness runs through every single profession in our nation today!

(Looks to me like this blog actually has a grammar checker that works better!)

So it is Sunday.  So I will put in some scripture here.  ~And the Devil was defeated when Jesus Christ refused to prostate himself to satan!

No comments:

Post a Comment