The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 20, 2022

I want to ask a bread company (bakery) 01 20 2022

 I want to ask a bread company (bakery) 01 20 2022

 I want to ask a bread company (bakery) how come they don't make a slice of bread that fits in my toaster?

And I suppose they will tell me that I have to buy a larger toaster?  Or better yet they will tell me that if I wanted a slice of toast from a loaf of their bread that I could toast that slice by baking it in the oven.

To which I would feel compelled to reply,

"How dumb of me to not think that!  If I want a slice of toast from your loaf of bread all I have to do is bake that slice in my oven!"

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment