The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, August 26, 2018

I know what working America wants already 08 26 2018

I know what working America wants already 08 26 2018

I know what working America wants already.  They want to turn and look at the person next to them and say, "What the h3ll are you doing here pothead!"

Without any fear of losing their job!  Without any fear of offending the business owners nephew and therefore burning bridges.  Or any of the other terms they use when an American expresses their supreme right to free speech!  None of that, "This isn't a team player!"

In fact I believe that you should be able to go to the courthouse and get a "writ" to bring to justice anyone found to have given a family member of yours drugs!

Lets not make America Great again, lets MAKE AMERICA SUPREME!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment