The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 2, 2018

What do I think about the long Funeral Procession for Milwaukee Police Officer Michael Michalski ? 08 02 2018

What do I think about the long Funeral Procession for Milwaukee Police Officer Michael Michalski ? 08 02 2018

"I think that your (School) Teacher is going to be the Neighborhood Drug Lord!"

That is exactly what I think.  And it is a very sad commentary on the future of the United States.

Did you ever see a long funeral procession for a School Teacher that died or was killed?  I don't believe you did.

Will I assert that that same type of person who killed that Police Officer was a bad seed from day one in life and wasn't likely going to change?  Yes.

Will I assert that that same type of person who killed that Police Officer made it very difficult for the other students to learn in class?  Yes I would.

Will I assert that that same type of person who killed that Police Officer likely drove the good teachers out of school and corrupted the education system?  Yes I will assert that.

Will I assert that statistics on my bad seed commentary are correct because once in prison there is a very high recidivism rate?  Meaning that they can't be reformed?  Yes.

Will I assert that our Country would be far better off if we addressed the problem at its root cause?  Yes.

Will I assert that some people go into Policing because they view the system as skewed?  Some of those people were likely a bad kid in school?  And they viewed it as what they could contribute to their country by risking their life against other bad seeds?  Yes.  But the point being is that that mentality in Policing degrades law enforcement?  And I am not talking about being lenient when there are technicalities.  I am more or less perhaps talking about that person being there because alcohol is legal?  And that is where they fit into the system?  And I am not articulating the point as best as I could.  And perhaps if I lived another life other than my own I would have been one believing it should be legal back in the time of Prohibition.  But I don't see it that way today.  I see it as causing the evil criminal mind at all demographic income levels in our country.

*****'

It reminds me of the guy with the Shriner hat driving around in the small car?  A lot of fuss when the focus should be changed?

******'
To be fair, I believe in the Death Penalty for Drug Dealers, Pimps and Pedophiles.  Could I place myself in their shoes and make a counterargument?  I suppose.  But this would be my final counterargument.  It is just too bad that you didn't have a father that could set you straight and keep you off drugs, and not pimping women and not wanting to have sex with boys?  That latter two are inconceivable to me.  The drugs I understand how someone gets addicted and then sells to pay for it.  But the counterargument still applies.  It is just too bad you weren't raised to know better.  And perhaps it is too bad that you might have been born with a genetic predisposition to use drugs.  Not our fault.  Not the rest of this countries fault.  You see those people being executed and I believe you will sober up very quickly.

And law enforcement did indeed view the bootleggers during Prohibition as untouchable.  So I am saying that same attitude on the Police Force in intolerable.  And it does somewhat fall into the issue of "Forget the books when I grow up I will be a Professional Sports Star."  So this sickness has worked its way into our education at what should be the highest level of integrity.

******'

Off topic.  So last night I watched part of a dance show on television.  The couple that won the show...their performance looked like a seen out of the old World Wide Wrestling shows.  

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment