The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Someone Commits a crime while on drugs 08 29 2018

Someone Commits a crime while on drugs 08 29 2018

Are we obligated to treat them for that addiction while they are in jail? 

Isn't cold turkey the best way?

So they were doing something highly illegal.  They end up in jail for it.  Forced to go Cold Turkey they end up dying?

Is that our fault?  What they expected us to give them narcotics while in prison to kindly ween them off of the problem?  What lesson does someone learn in those cases?  What lesson does society learn in those cases?  Isn't the better lesson.   "

That person used an illegal substance and engaged in an illegal activity, that person was addicted, they ended up in jail, they ended up dying during withdrawl."

I have to assume that some people can still learn.  I have to assume that the younger generations can understand the consequences of things like this when they see what happens?

What do I mean?  The best prevention is a good dose of reality?  The best prevention is for the younger generation to know the true consequences of drugs and the risks of going cold turkey?

But I also believe that opiates and other drugs genetically change people.  I do believe it ruins them..  Yeah and it does remind me of the "Walking Dead" type television shows.

I do believe in the death penalty for drug dealers.  I do believe that alcohol and tobacco should be outlawed.  I do believe that the chemical industry and corporate America is completely irresponsible and should never have been allowed to pop their whack a mole rat head up in this country.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment