The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 30, 2018

I wonder how many little girls who don't have good parents think to themselves 08 30 2018

I wonder how many little girls who don't have good parents think to themselves 08 30 2018

"I could always just have sex for money when I am older."

Apparently some do?  Right?  It is like one of those things you a righteous honest person would never think would enter someones mind.  But not everyone is like that are they!  Not everyone was raised by parents of strength and strong morals.  A thought like that it in quotes should never enter a little girls mind! 

If it does it can be stated that she has a weak mother?  I will assert that as being true.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment